Tuesday, August 23, 2011

After Pictures - Conn 14K Sousaphone

above: A finished Conn 14K

First, let me apologize for some of these pictures. I took them with my phone and I can't always tell from the phone screen whether they are very good or not. Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. Moving on...

This one came out pretty good. They can't all be perfect. In my opinion the end result of some repairs are tempered by the condition of the instrument when it arrives to be fixed. You can produce stunning over-haul quality results, but often it just isn't worth it to invest that sort of time commitment to something. You can, however still produce good results that you can be happy with. I think this is a good example of that.

Below are some more photos. Let me know what you think!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment